Seems herpes dating is a difficult thing in the world. When we find we have herpes, we are worried that we might transfer the herpes virus to our partner. We protect ourselves to outside life, we refuse contacting with others, but the pain is still here. In fact, herpes dating isn't as burdensome as some people think.
Here is all that you need to know about herpes dating.
• Herpes is, after all a disease: Understand that you are not your disease. Herpes doesn't define who you are. Bear in mind that any kind of dating is associated with heart breaks, drama and pain. It isn't right to blame your medical condition for such events.
Not everyone in this world dates for sex. People date because they like each other and have an emotional attachment. When these feelings are true, being diagnosed with herpes doesn't really matter.
• Follow precautions: Sex is a part of relationship. When you have herpes and engage in sexual activities, there are chances that the herpes simplex virus might transmit. In order to prevent this from happening, it is advised that you use a condom. In addition, using suppressants such as acyclovir are also helpful. ( sex with herpes )
A research has shown that women are more vulnerable to contracting herpes from their partners compared to men. Furthermore, abstain from having sex in the event of an outbreak.
• Herpes is very common: Most people worry that their friends and prospective partners would judge them on finding out that they are infected. Although, some people might judge them, this isn't always the case. 20 percent of the adults in the United States have herpes and there are chances that the person you are dating already has it.
• Get ready to face rejection: People with sexually transmitted diseases are often disregarded in the society. Thanks to this orthodoxy, there are chances that you might get rejected. You will meet several people while dating who are looking for sex. They are the once who will certainly reject you on discovering about herpes.
Keep in mind that a person who truly loves you will not judge you based on whether you have herpes or not.
• Don't hide it: If you are into dating and seriously looking for a partner, it is important to confess about herpes in the initial stages of dating. It makes no sense to take the relationship ahead and later telling about your medical condition.
That what you need to know in a herpes dating relarionship. "Don't lost confidence, don't give up!", you will find GOD truely bless you.